English Grammar Grammatical Person Worksheet 1


Enjoy learning English through Tamil, explained with easy examples.
This is the first lesson which teaches about the grammatical person - 1st person, 2nd person and 3rd person.


Chart - I

Chart - II

Work Sheet 1

I. Identify the Grammatical Person in the given sentences :

1. We did not go to the movie 

2. It is going to rain now 

3. I am feeling sleepy

4. You are very rude

5. They were very tired

6. I thought he was singing 

7. You can use my car

8. John knew about the accident 

9. I want to go to the park  

10.He should go to jail 

11.Maria watched a play last evening 

12.I cannot study today 

13.We will go to the playground tomorrow 

14.The man paid for my ticket 

15.Paul and Mary are cousins

16.The air is very cool 

17.I am always late 

18.We are playing chess

19.This shirt is too big  

20.You are not my leader


Scroll down for the answers :

~
~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Answers :

1. We - 1st Person Singular
2. It - 3rd Person Singular 
3. I - 1st Person Plural 
4. You - 2nd Person Singular
5. They - 3rd Person Plural 
6. I - 1st Person Singular
7. You - 2nd Person Singular 
8. John (He) - 3rd Person Singular 
9. I - 1st Person Singular
10.He - 3rd Person Singular
11. Maria (She) - 3rd Person Singular
12. I - 1st Person Singular
13. We - 1st Person Plural
14. The man (He) - 3rd Person Singular
15.Paul and Mary (They) - 3rd Person Plural
16. The air (It) - 3rd Person Singular
17. I  - 1st Person Singular
18.We - 1st Person Plural
19.This shirt (It) - 3rd Person Singular
20.You - 2nd Person Singular 

For the video of this lesson, Please click below : 



Previous
Next Post »