English Grammar Grammatical Person Worksheet 2


Enjoy learning English through Tamil, explained with easy examples.
This is the first lesson which teaches about the grammatical person - 1st person, 2nd person and 3rd person.

Chart - I

Chart - II

Work Sheet 2

Change the underlined word and the verb according to the given instructions :

1. I am going to the shop ( Change to : He )

2. She is eating pizza ( Change to : They )

3. Priya and Sneha are coming to dinner tonight ( Change to : We ) 

4. We are having a great time in the park ( change to : It ) 

5. I am buying a beautiful dress for the party ( Change to : She )

6. It is drinking milk ( Change to : You )

7. They are distributing sweets in the orphanage ( Change to : I )

8. You are talking about the plan for the picnic ( Change to : They )

9. We are playing football ( Change to : She )

10. He is sleeping on the floor ( Change to : It )   

Scroll down for the answers :

~
~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Answers :

1. I am => He is  
2. She is => They are 
3. Priya and Sneha are => We are 
4. We are => It is 
5. I am => She is 
6. It is => You are 
7. They are => I am 
8. You are => they are 
9. We are => She is 
10.He is => It is 

For the video of this lesson, Please click below : 

 
Previous
Next Post »